Micompan pulse generator
The pulse generator is used for easy direct control of commercial stepper motor drives . A PC or other controller is not required.
With 4 connection cables the generator can simply connected to the stepper motor driver . Witht the robust toggle switch , the stepper motor can be started cw or ccw. In order to prevent step losses the step motor is accelerated smoothly . The motor speed is controlled by a potentiometer .
- Supply voltage 5 - 24VDC ( integrated overvoltage protection )
- Output frequency 0-200 kHz ( 3 uS pulse width)
- integrated braking / acceleration ramp for reversal or start
- additional inputs for external start / direction and speed signal (PLC compatible)
- Allows the implementation of simple path control with the help of two limit switches and relays
- suitable housing available
- With DIN rail mounting / Din - rail mounting
- Ideal for testing of CNC stepper motor drives
- Dimensions : 50mm x 60mm
- Detailed documentation with wiring diagram